The EENCC Macao Office is committed to serving SMEs in Macau, China and other Asian countries or regions. Our main objectives are:
- To act as an interface between SMEs and European Institutions;
- To help enterprises profit more easily from the opportunities presented by Europe;
- To inform enterprises by providing expertise on Community matters;
- To advise and direct enterprises in their relationship with European institutions, emphasising our Euro-specific, value-added advisory role.
- To assist SMEs by allowing them to benefit from our close contacts with the other network partners and links with the European Commission.
- To promote information exchange, business, trade & co-operation between the European Union, Macau, China and other Asian countries or regions.