“Tasty Europe” - European Pavilion at the 24th Macao International Trade and Investment Fair (MIF), 17 – 19 October 2019
MIF is the first Macao local exhibition awarded by the Global Association of the Exhibition Industry (UFI), and is one of the most reputable annual international economic and trade events in Macao. The theme of this year’s event is “Co-operation – Key to Business Opportunities”, and the main highlights include exhibitions, seminars, business matching opportunities, and a prime platform for co-operation between SMEs.
The “Tasty Europe”- European Pavilion, which will be opened to private companies (exhibiting European products only), both European Chambers of Commerce in Macau and Hong Kong members, and European Trade Commissions and Consulates. This year the European Pavilion at MIF will welcome companies from Food and Beverage industry to exhibit under the theme “TASTY EUROPE”.
A variety of incentives will be included in our WALK-IN PACKAGES specially offered to our exhibitors in the European Pavilion, which will contain the following:
· Fully equipped exhibiting space (mini-booth including: fascia board, company name and logo, lighting, power socket, chair, shelf, lockable cabinet/counter for each exhibitor)
· Use of European Pavilion’s reception service, tasting and meeting area, and store room
· FREE Accommodation in Macao (1 room x 2 nights per exhibitor during the 3-day-fair)
· Invitation to the Opening Ceremony of the European Pavilion
· Participation with product presentation (speaker slots available) at the networking event organized by the European Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong and its partners
· Free entrance for seminars
· Business matching service
For details or registration, please contract Ms. Daphne Tso, email@example.com